I just purchased the Tony moly Luminous Pure Aura CC Cream SPF30/PA++ to investigate the CC Cream Hype. This product is 1.75 oz, which is a great fantastic price. If you’re unsure of what a CC cream is meant to do, it’s important to know that it should have a high SPF, balance out any uneven skin tones, and have a better, lighter texture so that your true skin can be seen.
See more Vitamins like sugar bear hair
What is Tony Moly Luminous Pure Aura CC Cream?
The Tony Moly Luminous Pure Aura CC Cream is not Korean cosmetics but a CC cream with SPF30 PA++. CC creams are similar to BB creams, as some of you may know. Despite having makeup-like qualities, they function more like skincare. But CC creams focus more on colour correction. But I saw that the CC in this case stood for “Colour Change” when I examined the product’s rear label. Because Tony Moly Luminous Pure Aura CC Cream will quickly whiten your face and give it that radiant beauty that is so favoured by Korean actors, in addition to correcting the skin tone of your face.
Performance of Tony Moly Luminous Pure Aura CC Cream
- USAGE: If you have used a BB cream before, then you will have no problem using the CC cream as they have the same creamy and thick texture but feel light on the face.
- PACKAGING: Tony Moly Luminous Pure Aura CC Cream is packaged, unlike most Korean cosmetics which are too cute to throw away once finished. It is packaged in a minimalist yet elegant black and white pump bottle made of hard plastic with a silver Pure Aura inscription on the bottom.
- FRAGRANCE: It has a sweet scent, but it can’t be compared to fruit or flower. But it reminds me of some Jergens milk.
- RESULTS: I brought Tony Moly Luminous Pure Aura CC Cream on my island trip in Caramoan and used it as a face sunscreen since it has SPF 30 PA++ and I’ll be out in the sun all day. Applying makeup will be unnecessary and time-consuming.
I love that it instantly brightens my face and makes me look like I haven’t missed any sleep from a long trip. But you have to control the use of the product if you have naturally tanned skin like me because you might end up too white. It will look like you have a thin layer of white paint on your face. Not a good look!
See more Natures bounty gummies reviews
PROS of Tony Moly Luminous Pure Aura CC Cream
- It has an effective SPF
- Instantly whitens and brightens the face
- Help in glowing skin
CONS of Tony Moly Luminous Pure Aura CC Cream
- Bit of expensive
- Doesn’t cover blemishes or dark spots
- There are only two shades available and both are not good for dark skin tones
Where can you Buy it?
This is available at all Tony Moly retailers. The Tony Moly Luminous Pure Aura CC Cream in Korean Style costs $19 if Tony Moly is not yet available in your region. With every order, you may get free samples and they ship globally. For $16.49, you can also get this through the majority of Korean beauty websites like Q Depot.
See more Manic panic hair dye review
It wore brilliantly for the majority of my day (eight or more hours) when I personally used it as my foundation product, with nothing on top and primer below, giving my skin a healthy makeup-free appearance.
The Tony Moly Pure Aura CC Cream, in particular, appears to have a very special place in my heart. I really like it. Innovative and really possessing some correcting abilities, the recipe. I would suggest it to those who have minor skin problems that need to be fixed, but I would caution those who have problem skin that it is regrettably not the cure-all for flawless skin.