Paramount Plus is a streaming service with thousands of hours of content featuring the world’s favourite stars, stories and brands. Discover a varied selection of brand-new originals, premium programmes, and blockbuster films all at cheap exceptional value and all entertainment content are free of ads. Simply make sure you have an existing Paramount plus subscription to sign in to the app on your Samsung TV.
See more How to activate twitch tv?
How to Download the Paramount Plus App Easily?
- Step 1. Click on Apps with Samsung Remote
- Step 2. Click on the Search icon & there select it
- Step 3. Search for Paramount plus there
- Step 4. Now select Install to download the app easily
- Step 5. Click Open to launch the Paramount plus app using your Samsung remote
- Step 6. Select Sign in with Paramount plus there
How to Stream Paramount Plus on Samsung TV?
There are two methods to login in after installing the Paramount plus app to your Samsung TV*:
- Go to Settings > Sign in – Choose “On my TV” – Type your email address and Paramount plus password and click Sign In. And it’s finished!
Visit the Website
- Select “On the Web” under Settings > Sign in.
- The website and the code will appear. You’ll need this code for the next step, so make a note of it.
- On your computer or mobile device, go to paramountplus.com/tv, type in your activation code, and click Activate.
- You must log in to Paramount plus here if you are not already logged in on your computer. You may start streaming on your Samsung TV when your screen has refreshed.
See more Streameast for NBA streams
What is Paramount Plus Samsung TV?
The American subscription video-on-demand service Paramount plus is run by Paramount Global. The content of the service is drawn primarily from the libraries of CBS Media Ventures, and Paramount Media Networks.
How to Upgrade Premium?
If you’ve signed up for Paramount plus on your TV, follow these steps to upgrade your plan. Please note that subscription tariffs cannot be switched directly on the TV.
- Click on your user’s name in the top right corner of the paramount plus website.
- Click Account to go to this page.
- Click the No Ads button in the top right corner – OR – scroll down and click “Upgrade” under Subscriptions & Billing next to Plan.
- Select “Premium” and then Switch Plan. If you change your mind, just click “Cancel”. Your upgraded Commercial Free status will appear on the confirmation screen. If you change your plan midway through your free trial, you’ll forfeit the remainder of your free trial and be billed immediately.
If you originally signed up for Paramount plus on another platform or billing system (Apple Store, Roku, etc.), you will be prompted to return to that platform and change your plan.
See more How to play ludo online?
How to Switch Essential?
If you have signed up for Paramount plus on your TV, you will need to visit paramountplus.com and then switch to Essential by following the steps below (PLEASE NOTE that the Limited Commercials plan has been discontinued and if you switch to the Essential plan, YOU WILL NO LONGER HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR LOCAL STATION CBS LIVE).
- Click Sign In in the upper right corner of the home page in this step.
- Sign in to your Paramount plus account.
- From there you will be redirected back to the home page. Now click on your initials located in the upper right corner and select “Account” from the drop-down menu that appears.
- In the Subscription and billing section, you will see your current subscription plan. Select Switch Plan.
- Please re-enter your password for security reasons.
- Confirm that you want to easily switch to Essential and click the Switch Subscription. If you change your plan midway through your free trial, you’ll forfeit the remainder of your free trial and be billed immediately.