You could feel as if you’ve watched every program and film available on Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Apple TV+ after a year of COVID viewing. You’re in luck if so! A new streaming service called Discovery Plus went live in January. It combines brand-new and previously aired episodes from your favourite networks, including Discovery, HGTV, Food Network, TLC, Investigation Discovery, OWN, Travel Channel, and a ton more, along with original series and documentaries created just for the service. There are a record 55,000 episodes in the beginning list, so you won’t have to watch the same program again for years.
How to Subscribe to a Discovery Plus MemberShip Step-by-Step?
Keep in mind that Samsung TVs from 2017 and newer are the only ones that support Discovery Plus. There isn’t a list of TV models that are compatible as of yet, but we anticipate that they will be widely accessible, particularly for more recent models. The actions you must take to begin this procedure are listed below.
- Online subscription to Discovery Plus. Click the link freely and select Start Free Trial to sign up. Choose your subscription level, register, and provide your payment details. When finished, return to your Samsung TV.
- On the TV, click Applications on the home screen. The next step is to use the search box to look for Discovery Plus. By clicking on the application’s icon, you can access its description.
- To add the app to your TV, click Add to Home. It doesn’t take long to download and set up the app on your smart TV.
- Launch Discovery Plus at last, login, and then follow the on-screen directions.
See More Paramount plus error codes
How can I Stream Discovery Plus on my Sony Android TV?
Discovery Plus is exclusively available on Android TV for Sony TVs (version 5.0 or later). You’ll need to have access to the Google Play Store in order to begin utilizing Discovery Plus on Sony TVs as shown below.
- Before downloading the app, you must join up for a Discovery Plus subscription. Visit the streaming service’s website at discoveryplus.com to sign up for a free trial. Pick a plan, set up an account, and send in your money.
- Restart your Sony TV if you like. Click the app icon in the Google Play Store. Then enter “Discovery Plus” in the computer’s top search bar. Tap the app icon to launch it if it shows in the search results. The app’s home screen should now appear.
- Then, depending on the version of your Android TV, choose “Install” or “Get.”
- Launch the app after the download is finished. To activate your brand-new Discovery Plus account, adhere to the directions shown on the screen.
See More Nevada unemployment unexpected error occurred
Can I Stream Discovery Plus Using an Apple TV or Chromecast?
Through the use of Apple’s Airplay or Google’s Chromecast, Discovery Plus may be used with mobile devices. You can stream Discovery Plus programs from your smartphone to your TV if one of those screen-casting methods is supported by it. The steps are described below.
- Subscribe to Discovery Plus. Immediately purchase a membership if you don’t already have one. Find the “Start Free Trial” option on the Discovery Plus website.
- Next, download the Discovery Plus app on your Android or iOS mobile device (smartphone, tablet). By using the links provided or the iOS App Store or Play Store on your device, you may download and install Discovery Plus. Launch the app and sign in, don’t forget.
- One more reminder before we go on: screen-casting won’t function unless your TV, smartphone, or tablet are all linked to the same Wi-Fi network. Verifying that your TV is connected to your home network’s Wi-Fi might be helpful.
- Use your phone or tablet to launch Discovery Plus. Then, you may start playing any game you choose. The upper right corner of your screen should now display a recording symbol. By hitting this button and choosing your TV, you may begin viewing the show or movie you’ve chosen.
See More How to stream paramount plus on Samsung tv?
What is the Discovery Plus App?
You may access the extensive library of programs and channels on Discovery Channel with the streaming service discovery plus. In addition to many others, it has well-known networks including Food Network, TLC, OWN, Travel Channel, and Animal Planet.